Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Brother's Blog

A direct quote from my brother Dave's blog post of 11-3-10:
"...One question always hangs in my mind when I think of these bigoted so-called religious people who seem bent on taking away our freedoms...do they actually read these bibles they swing around? Because if they did they would see that this fella called Jesus, who is mentioned a few times in that book, is just about the biggest liberal this world has ever seen. How do they rectify that in their minds?

Let's see:
Jesus = anti war, pro poor people, anti rich people, turn the other cheek, hang out with the lowest classes of society and call them equal, love, peace, giving all you have, etc.
Which party does that sound like? Not the Tea Party, I can tell you that
Sounds more like John Lennon to me..."
Just in case this sounds out of context here is the link to the post:
http://worldofwild.blogspot.com/2010/11/another-sad-day-for-america.html

1 comment:

Dave said...

Wow. He sounds smart!