Friday, January 23, 2009

"Photography Wildstyle"

Dave and Mary, Sea Ranch, CA, 2005
One of my first blog posts, "Feet!!" began with, "I don't know what it is about my family, but when we take pictures..."

I had always intended to make that a regular subject of my posts because there are abundant topics on the idiosyncrasies of "One and Only Wild Family" - some surprisingly heartwarming, some LOL funny, but often just quirky stories that are the stuff of my family. Since many of them concern photography or can be easily illustrated by photos, I will keep it to topics involving photography in some way.

I've been saving pics for the next installment so it's coming soon...

By the way, I think for a novice blogger "Feet!!" is worth taking another look at: http://wildmarymoments.blogspot.com/2008/06/feet.html

No comments: