Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ferocious Feline Feat; Just one more Fraidy Story

Anyone who knows me is aware that I complain about our cat, Fraidy. He really belongs to my boys so I pretend to be constantly annoyed by his quirks. The truth is Fraidy is pretty loveable and often entertaining. He spent the first 7 yrs of his life indoors so he's afraid of most animals and doesn't wander too far, but he must follow his instincts and put on a good show. Following is a picture story of one of his tentative backyard adventures with 5 wild turkeys... "Relax. You're safe now. I chased them away for you without a single thought to my own safety. You're welcome."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Fraidy! Way to keep thoes trukeys out of that beautiful yard! Now, a little hint, just limp a little if Mary kicks you out of bed, that will insure her thinking your are getting old & cold! Keep up the good work, Catmando would be proud. Copy

Dave said...

Sweet! But I've heard it's really hard to be cured off the Wild Turkey once you get addicted.