Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dave!!





  













      
















It's Dave's birthday! On this day in 1965 he was but a roly poly little ball
of baby with a bald head and a winning smile. The only thing that's changed is the roly poly part. I was 11 when he was born and grew so attached to him and later to our baby brother, Brian, they went everywhere with me. Much to the annoyance of my high school friends, they even accompanied us to school events, sitting in the hatchback of my mom's Barracuda teasing my saintly friends while I drove. (Before the days of seat belts and car seats.) I've been big sister, mother, friend, confidant, chef's assistant ... over the years and he's still one of my best friends. These pictures are some of the many faces of Dave- brother, husband, father, friend, photographer, engineer, chef, and all round nice, goofy person extraordinairre.
Love you, Bro!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Awwwww, thank you Sis!!!!! You made my day!

HB said...

Awwww! Mary, that was great! You made me cry!